Friday, February 20, 2009

This is me

Hey,

I´m Jaanika- located in Tallinn as i have been living here my whole life. I study in Baltic Film and Media School Public Relations.

Also I have been a volunteer for the Red Cross for 5 years now and also a member of AIESEC Estonia. So it´s safe to say that I´m an activist in my community. I mostly organise youth projects but also conferences, concerts and other types of events. Since I´ve been involved with politics from a very young age then I´m really in to it. As that been sayed it´s not hard to imagine what my post for this blog are going to be about - Politics. Why such a huge topic?- Because it´s fascinating and there´s really a lot to observe and to talk about.

I feel confident about the team as I have worked with most of them before and I believe we can make this blog into something beautiful and interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Minu pusa :D. Ainult, et teist värvi :D.

    ReplyDelete