Monday, February 23, 2009

About me.

Hi!!! My name is Karoliine and I am from Pärnu, Estonia. I consider myself quite an international person as I lived in the Netherlands for three years and also graduated high school there. I must say that I like the international environment more than the national one, as it is more tolerant and understanding. My most favorite ‘so called’ hobby is music. I have been singing since I was small, so it has become a big part of who I am. I also love travelling and discovering new places. I especially enjoy road trips, but until now I have only managed to conquer parts of Europe :D However I would like to visit all continents as part of a goal in the ‘things to do in the future’ list. One of my other hobbies includes craftwork especially crocheting and sometimes knitting. I like to make pretty items, like gloves or table cloths, on my own, because it is more personal than buying mass produced things in the mall. When I’m at home in the evening with nothing to do, there is a big chance that I’m browsing through the TV guide looking for cool movies to watch. I must say that I feel quite confident and exited about this blog, as my team is well informed in the COMMPOL area, and I think there will be loads of interesting material here to watch and read!

No comments:

Post a Comment