Friday, February 20, 2009

Intro

Hello,

My name is Kristina though between the friends I'm known as Kri(su). In the last fall I moved to Estonia from Finland to study at the Baltic Film and Media School for Public Relations. It was easy to choose this international University because of my curious nature: Different nations, cultures and people with different backgrounds have always fascinated me.

That's also the reason I love traveling and getting know to new people. Unfortunately there are a lot of injustice in the world which is focused in the poor countries, my big dream would be speaking and spread the messages for these people through my media and PR knowledge. I'm very inspired by "The New York Times" columnist Nicholas D.Kristof and recommend everyone to read his columns.

I'm a helpless romantic: I can find beauty everywhere! Just today I was discussing with one of the Commpol group members how busy people are to see what's happening around them and how we take things and people we love for granted. We shouldn't do that, instead we could
open our eyes and minds, and enjoy the life and share the happiness with the people we love.


I love nature and animals , but especially dogs are close to my heart. In this picture on the right side is my chihuahua Lilo with her best (and only) friend Rini, my parents pug. Aren't they just sweet?

Till the next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment